Support Officer (Ref: SUS3199)
£26,384 pro rata per annum (inclusive of a London Weighting allowance of £3,995pa)
22.5 hours per week – Job Share, Monday to Wednesday
Based in London with flexibility to work from home
About the Role
We now have an excellent opportunity for you to join the movement and make a difference as our support officer.
You will play a key part in ensuring the success of our team in London.
Supporting senior managers with regional planning and administration tasks such as diary management and travel arrangements, you will assist in the smooth running of our London office.
We are looking for a proactive individual with experience in office administration, handling enquiries from the public and planning meetings.
Whilst this role requires you to work Monday to Wednesday, we can offer you genuine flexibility around working hours. We embrace values-driven and inclusive leadership and we listen and make time for innovation through our people-centred culture.
So, apply today and help us create healthier places and happier lives for everyone.
What can we offer?
- 26 days’ leave per annum plus bank holidays for full-time working
- Ability to buy an extra week of annual leave (pro-rata for part-time staff)
- Staff volunteer days
- 24/7 free, impartial and confidential support service
- We are members of the Green Commute Initiative and Cycle Scheme who both offer cycle to work schemes
- Group Personal Pension scheme with a 4% or 5% of basic salary contribution being matched by Sustrans
- Bike, computer and season ticket loans
- Discount benefits
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Flexible Working practices (full time hours are 37.5 per week, Monday – Friday)
Click here for more information Employee benefits – Sustrans.org.uk
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications is 9am on Tuesday 1 June 2021. Interviews will take place via MS Teams on Wednesday 9 June 2021.
Should Sustrans receive an overwhelming number of applications for this vacancy, the decision may be taken to close it earlier than the advertised closing date, so please ensure your application is submitted as soon as possible.
To apply, please complete our online application form. More details of our vacancies can be found at www.sustrans.org.uk/job-vacancies
Equality, diversity and inclusion
Sustrans is committed to reducing inequality, valuing diversity and enabling inclusion.
We welcome applications from people from all parts of the community, particularly where we are under-represented. Currently, this includes people who identify as having a disability, and those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups.