Darren Evans Ltd are experts in sustainability and energy efficiency. We support a broad range of clients across the construction sector to achieve their goals and aspirations.
Due to one of our team moving on, we have a vacancy for a Senior Commercial Energy Consultant to join our friendly team. We are looking for someone who thrives on helping our customers challenge themselves to do better and see the construction industry evolve. We are proud to have a customer lead culture within the organization. Having the right people who understand our values and culture is vital to ensure our business continues to thrive
The Senior Commercial Energy Consultant role requires aan individual to be able to work proactively with our customers, consulting on and providing support on commercial projects. The successful candidate will need to have a detailed understanding of Part L2 compliance solutions, building construction and building physics. The role requires someone who can provide consultancy on appropriate construction solutions for our clients across the UK. The role will be expansive and influential to the ongoing development of the business and industry. Can you help shape the future.
Be attentive to our customers’ needs. Willing to go above and beyond to en sure expectations are met.
- A creative approach to problem-solving for our customers
- Take ownership and accountability of problems, and opportunities, to make things happen
- Proactively seek continuous learning and personal growth
- Work collaboratively as part of one team
A comprehensive understanding of:
- L 3,4 & 5 SBEM calculations
- TM52, 54 & 59
- Local council carbon and energy
- reduction policies
- Daylight/Sunlight assessments
- NDEA qualification
- Excellent IT skills inc. Microsoft Office and AutoCAD Desired Skills:
- Net zero carbon knowledge or an eagerness to learn
- Embodied carbon knowledge and ability to complete LCA’s
- BREEAM knowledge
- Valid CSCS card
As well as joining a growing, thriving consultancy the chosen candidate will benefit from:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Flexible working
- Company pension
- B shares
- Friendly and supportive team
How to apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you feel you are suitable for this role to: Emma Hamilton, [email protected] If you have any questions of would like to discuss the role in more details please give us a call, we would be more than happy to hear from you.
Darren Evans is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages application from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, marital status, race, nationality, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.