Ecology Solutions is a leading consultancy specialising in ecology planning solutions and offering an extensive range of expertise, providing services to numerous and diverse high-profile clients within both the public and private sectors.
We require a Practice Administrator to deliver an efficient and effective support to our busy office.
- Planning and scheduling ecological surveys
- Recruitment and training of seasonal fieldworkers
- General office administration and management, including filing, ordering office equipment and stationery, answering phone calls, and monitoring office email, liaising with clients as appropriate
- Data searches, collection, and input
- Equipment processing and ordering
- Booking accommodation and travel
Experience, skills, and personal qualities required:
- Previous administration experience
- Experience in project management desirable
- IT literate, with good knowledge of MS Word and Excel, and open to learning new IT processes
- A team player
- Effective planning, coordination, and time management skills
- A flexible approach, a willingness to learn new skills and adapt to change
The role is full-time, five days per week, 9am to 5pm, and is office-based.
Closing date for applications will be 9am Monday 7th June 2021, with interviews to be held week commencing Monday 14th June 2021.
Sorry, we are unable to take telephone enquiries, and please no agencies. Please email or write in the first instance with covering letter, CV, and salary expectations to [email protected] or Ecology Solutions, Cokenach Estate, Barkway, Royston, Hertfordshire, SG8 8DL.