An exciting opportunity to join well-established and dynamic sustainability consultancy, SRE Ltd. We are looking for a part-time Bookkeeper & Office Assistant to support our Business Management Team.
SRE provides independent sustainability and energy advice to developers, architects and contractors on a wide range of residential and commercial projects. With exciting plans for growth, we’re relocating to the centre of Guildford at the end of June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Processing all Sales Invoices, bank receipts and payments.
- Managing Credit Control.
- Filing financial documents.
- Supporting Company Accountant and Office Manager.
- Ad hoc finance checks.
- Assisting with office administration, including answering the phone, paying in cheques etc.
Core Values & Culture
SRE’s core values are authenticity, dedication and kindness. Our values run through everything we do and are central to how SRE operates at all levels.
We have a culture that focusses on trust-based relationships, we deliver excellence and challenge the status quo.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
Candidates will be expected to:
- Have Bookkeeping experience
- Be proficient in SAGE and MS Office.
- Enjoy working collaboratively in a culture that fosters trust-based relationships.
The job will be part-time (15-20 hours) and based in our new Guildford office. Hourly rate will be dependent on experience and ability.
How to Apply
If you feel you have the relevant personal qualities, experience and qualifications please apply via email quoting ‘SRE0621’ as the email subject. Please attach your CV and a Covering Letter (max 1 page A4) explaining why you feel you would be suitable for the position and send to [email protected]