As the UK’s leading sustainability consultancy focused on the built environment, we have been advising on a wide range of residential and commercial projects throughout the UK for over 15 years.
With exciting plans for growth, we’re opening an office in Guildford in June and are looking for a talented creative marketing executive to join the Senior Leadership Team and help shape and execute SRE’s future.
The successful candidate will:
- Build and maintain SRE’s strong and consistent brand
- Understand SRE’s mission, goals and KPI’s
- Create and execute a marketing strategy to meet business goals
- Increase visibility of SRE through social media, website and SEO, PR and events
- Execute programme of CPD’s and events for our loyal client-base
- Write monthly Technical Briefings
- Ensure reports are consistent with our brand and of the highest quality
- Manage and brand official internal communications
- Develop new business needs and drive growth of SRE’s service offering
SRE’s core values are authenticity, dedication and kindness. Our values run through everything we do and are central to how we operate at all levels. We would be happy to receive applications from candidates who:
- Build trust-based relationships
- Deliver excellence
- Challenge the status quo
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
Candidates will be expected to:
- Have over 3 years marketing / business development experience
- Have knowledge of the built environment and be committed to creating a more sustainable future
- Be financially astute in order to ensure budgets are spent wisely for maximum ROI
- Be a collaborative leader and work to help your work colleague achieve their potential
The job will be full-time and will be based in our soon-to-open office in Guildford. Salary will be £30-£45k based on experience, plus outcome-linked commission.
How to Apply
If you feel you have the relevant personal qualities, experience and qualifications please apply via email quoting ‘SRE0521’ as the email subject. Please attach your CV and a Covering Letter (max 1 page A4) explaining why you feel you would be suitable for the position and send to [email protected].
SRE Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to and supporting equality of opportunity in employment and training. To read more, please see our Equal Opportunities Policy – Equality & Diversity.