Help transform billions of lives. Including yours.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Digital Campaign Coordinator with an innovative, fresh approach to campaign tactics to join our high-impact HQ team that works on global campaigns. We need you to develop and collaborate on aspects of certain campaigns to achieve our goal of ending factory farming.
The work will involve developing and mobilising support amongst relevant stakeholders — from consumers to food companies, from the electorate to governments — and lobbying politicians, officials and others as required at global level.
The work will be taken forward through collaboration with relevant departments at Compassion and coordinating the work of partner organisations. This exciting post requires proven campaigning ability, project management skills and the capacity to travel internationally.
Global Digital Campaigns Co-ordinator Responsibilities:
- Running digital campaigns using a range of tools (building emails and action pages).
- Eagerness to learn new email building tools and unafraid of HTML.
- Using social media as a key campaigning tool.
- Inspiring colleagues, members of the public and other organisations about Compassion’s campaigns.
- Inputting on campaign strategy, analysis and debriefs.
- Developing effective working relationships with all members of the Campaigns Team, Fundraising Team, Food Business Team and our European offices in order to be able to plan and implement successful campaigns.
- Liaising effectively with our Supporter Engagement Team to ensure that we provide an excellent service to our supporter.
- Liaising with Trustees / Directors and third parties as required.
Global Digital Campaigns Co-ordinator Requirements:
- Our ideal candidate would be educated to degree level or equivalent, speak fluent English, and have sound knowledge gained in a similar position.
- You would have a proven track record of collaborating and implementing successful campaigns along with a good knowledge of online communication tools.
- You should have at least one year’s professional experience as a campaigner, ideally working in animal/environmental/food system organisations.
- It is also desirable that you have knowledge of farm animal welfare and/or food system and environmental issues caused by intensive farming. Strong organisational skills and good attention to detail are also key requirements for this position.
Overall, you’ll be a brilliant communicator, great project manager, a deep and strategic thinker, a problem solver, and a team player dedicated and determined to achieving impact.
Please see our website for a full job description and person specification.
Please complete the online application form and upload your CV and covering letter outlining how you meet the person specification detailed in the Job Description.
Please note that we reserve the right to commence interviews on a rolling programme.
About Compassion in World Farming International:
Compassion in World Farming International is the leading global organisation campaigning to bring an end to factory farming for animals, people and planet. We lead a growing worldwide movement of people concerned about how industrial agriculture mistreats animals, wastes precious resources, damages our world and utterly fails to meet the needs of the planet’s inhabitants.
With headquarters in the UK and offices throughout Europe, in the USA and China, we are an influential organisation whose supporters and partners throughout the world help us deliver on our initiatives.
Location: Godalming, UK (HQ) – remote work will be considered
Job Type: One Year Fixed Term
Salary: Up to £27,000 (Depending on experience and location)
Closing date for applications: 21st May, 2021
No Agencies please.
This position is part of an international organisation which is headquartered in Godalming, UK. Ideally, the successful candidate will be based in our Godalming headquarters once the office reopens, but we will also consider remote home working arrangements from the UK, Netherlands, Italy, Brussels and Poland. Applicants must have the right to work in the location and be a fluent English speaker. Please note that the remuneration quoted is for a UK based employee. This may be adjusted for other European countries as appropriate and in line with our country office benchmarking.
You may have experience of the following: Digital Campaigns, Campaign Management, Political Campaigner, Political Campaigns, Project Management, Programme Management, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Campaign Manager, Animal Welfare, Charity, Charities, NFP, Not for Profit, Third Sector, etc.