At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
- Developing and running an environmental management system (EMS) for Arrival Microfactories to set and achieve ambitious environmental targets such as zero waste to landfill, while ensuring compliance with local and national environmental regulations.
- Creating and implementing processes and systems to capture and report data about the environmental aspects of Arrival’s operations. Interpreting the data collected to drive decision-making on environmental, technical, and commercial factors.
- Regular reporting and review of the EMS, communicating with a broad range of contacts within Arrival and its collaborators.
- Establishing actionable research and development projects to progress specific technologies required to achieve Arrival’s goals.
- Collaboration with organisations local to the Microfactory in environmental sustainability projects.
To apply, please send your CV to Bedford Thomas: [email protected]
A career with Arrival will expose you to the bare-bones of a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial technology company, so if you’re interested in creating the future, not just talking about it, we’d love to hear from you.