Regen currently has vacancies for two vibrant, energetic, and highly motivated energy analyst interns to join our team. Both roles will be predominantly project based and there is considerable overlap and opportunities for cross team working.
- Intern energy analyst – energy systems, data and technology, would work mainly within our energy analysis team; to gather evidence, analyse data and produce outputs to support the pathway to zero carbon.
- Intern energy analyst – energy policy and impacts, smart energy and digitalisation, would work across a variety of projects researching the energy market, policy analysis, conducting surveys and engaging with industry stakeholders, providing evidence and drafting reports and other communications.
What you’ll be doing:
- Researching and summarising ongoing sustainable energy market developments
- Using a variety of software packages such as Microsoft Office, QGIS, SQL, Python and Adobe CC to produce valuable analytics and resources.
- Communicating spatial data through engaging graphics with GIS and Adobe CC.
- Drafting reports on agreed topic and presenting to team
- Compiling datasets for future energy scenarios
- Forging links and relationships with partners to improve our sector engagement.
- Learning about the energy sector, as well as providing your own insight and knowledge to support our work
- Working on a project of your own choosing
Interested candidates should send a CV, with a covering letter outlining their suitability for the role, interest in energy and why they wish to work for Regen, to Katrina Jackson [email protected] by 23 May 2021.
Applicants may express a preference for either role or apply for both roles. Please make this clear in the covering letter.
Interviews are planned to commence from the week commencing 7 June 2021.
- At interview stage candidates will be asked to give a short presentation
- Interview dates that clash with final exams can be rearranged, however our plan is to complete all interviews by 21st June
Internships are planned to start from July 2021 or September 2021, with some flexibility by arrangement.