Customer Service Advisor/Administrative Assistant
£18,000 – £21,000 per annum with pension and paid holiday.
Full-time: 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 16:45
Key Responsibilities (variable day to day):
The role will focus predominately on customer service & administrative tasks but also support stock control management and our production/manufacturing team with logistics tasks.
- Attending to any correspondence and emails from customers, clients and contractors.
- Answering telephones, logging and addressing tickets in our customer service portal
- Acting as a first response to customers, assisting with charge point problems and issuing remote commands via our web platform.
- Chasing equipment suppliers on outstanding issues / deliveries.
- RFID card distribution for the charging schemes we run.
- Arranging courier services and ensuring shipping logs are updated.
- Managing component stock levels for in-house manufacturing.
- Management of internal and customer built stock inventory.
- Ensure replenishment orders shipped out expediently.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Good communication, numeracy, and MS office skills.
- Confident advising customers & calm under pressure
- Organised and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to pick things up quickly and hit the ground running
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Desirable but not essential
- Valid driving license (or facility to get to/from our office please check out our location)
- A levels or other appropriate qualifications such as GNVQs
- An interest in Electric vehicles, renewable energy and sustainability.
What we offer
- Pension and paid holiday
- Growth industry with training and career progression.
- Relaxed office environment set in attractive countryside surroundings.
This job description is an accurate reflection of the duties and responsibilities of the post but may change. The role has the opportunity of career development and the successful applicant can expect progression and skills development as the business grows.
Successful applicants will be invited to a Google Meet interview first and if successful an invitation to meet at our Chelmsford based office for a final stage interview where we will ask you to complete a small MS office test and role play exercise.
Hangar 19 is an equal opportunities employer, although you must be legally able to work in the UK.
Hangar19 are an engineering solutions company, enabling the development/delivery of electric vehicle charging and associated energy infrastructure. We spend our time enabling the transition to electric mobility by helping to design and engineer exciting innovations in the eMobility space. We now working in renewable energy management, grid load management and vehicle to grid (V2G) applications in the UK, Europe and the Middle East. Our core product is Hubeleon, a cloud software platform designed specifically for energy, eMobility and integrated transport applications.
We also manage charge points on behalf of some of our clients; we look after users, distribute access cards, collect payments for the use of charge points and alert maintenance staff if a charge point is faulty.
Based at our office just outside Chelmsford, our office is powered by solar on site, located on a rural business park with fantastic field views and is a modern open plan layout. In summer outdoor working is possible when we setup benches and our event gazebos.
Our team are professionals from various backgrounds. We care about the environment and enjoy putting our talents to use in an innovative fast-moving industry.
Further information on Hangar19 and our services can be found on our websites
Please send a copy of your CV, explain why you’d like the job and how your experience could meet our requirements to [email protected]
No agencies please, we prefer to engage directly with our applicants.