We are looking for an Activity and Angling Manager to manage our busy multi use recreation centre at Upper Tamar Lake nr Kilkhampton. Working with the Visitor Experience Manager to assist building the angling and activities business, raising campsite standards and delivering exceptional customer service to all user groups.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Be the main contact for all customers/visitors, taking responsibility for ensuring all day to day enquiries regarding angling, activities and camping are dealt with promptly
- Work closely with the Head of Coarse Fishing to develop the coarse fishery including the establishment of a profitable fishing tackle shop as well as new hire and fishing tuition services.
- Co-ordinate and promote hire and launch for a range of activities both on and off the water, including promotion of the new cycle hire business.
- Maintain the campsite and associated facilities to the highest possible standards, efficiently and effectively managing a customer focused camping experience.
- Regularly liaise with all regular water users and third party operators (café and activity licensees)
- Manage seasonal employees, instilling a customer focused, motivated, reliable, ‘can do’ attitude.
£20,000 per annum pro rata
Full time for 7 months.
For further information and an application form please click below or call 01566 771930